We have these beautiful MV Agusta 750S displaying at The International MotorCycle Show, April 22 – 23.
David and Joan Crawford – MV Agusta 750S
- The oldest MV 750 Sport ever brought into the UK (18 months before the next one arrived!)
- 1970 750cc engine No 214.002
- Has prototype features – seat lifts back rather than sideways, fibreglass petrol tank etc.
- Was won for 6d in a Motorcycle News competition
- It has even been invited to two weddings of relatives of the other 2 original owners!
- 33″x26″ framed colour poster of Ago sitting on the first MV in 1969
Marcus Rishworth – MV Agusta Superveloce 75 Anniversario
- It was built in late 2020 and wasn’t in the UK until 2021, registered as 2021
- 153 hp with race kit
- 75 examples worldwide
- Built for MV’s 75th anniversary (Anniversario)
- 5 in the UK
- Agostini rode it over 3 days at the Goodwood festival of speed in July 2021
- Featured on the motorbike show with Henry Cole Series 11 Episode 3
Purchase your tickets in advance and be entered into our random prize draw to meet our special guest, Giacomo Agostini!