JOB VACANCY – EVENT PLANNER
From motorbikes to motorhomes, classic cars to caravans, the Events Division of Mortons Media Group is one of the UK’s fastest developing events businesses… and you could be key to our future success, so what are you waiting for?
We are looking for an Event Planner to manage a portfolio of shows.
Reporting to the Events Manager, the key elements of the job are:
• Creating inspiring customer-focused events
• Working with our sales, marketing and administration professionals to deliver events
• Managing your events from start to finish
• Health & Safety management.
Simply show us that you have:
• Experience or knowledge of the events industry
• The ability to communicate with all levels of customers, suppliers and colleagues
• Strong project management and organisational skills
• A knowledge or interest in the automotive or leisure markets.
Is this you … or do you think you can rise to the challenge?
Closing date: Monday, August 7, 2017
HOW TO APPLY
To find out more about a position, please see each job advert.
Apply in writing, quoting the appropriate reference number, telling us why you are the person we are looking for (plus anything additional as per job ad). Please include a full CV and the names of two referees – one of whom must be your current or most recent employer.
To apply, or for general position enquiries, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org (including the job reference number in the subject) or write to us:
Staff Recruitment (Ref SH16)
Mortons Media Group Ltd
Lincs LN9 6JR
Telephone: 01507 529208